Sunday, November 1, 2009

Preview: Garber Family Pictures


Just got the last of the film scanned from the Garber family's shoot at Wheeler Farm. They were so kind to let us take pictures of them. I almost begged because I hadn't been practicing like I need to and they also have some very cute kids. Despite some minor drama (rainstorm, dropping the film reel in mud, and not packing an extra battery) things turned out great. Since we had the Pentax working, John shot a roll in black and white. More coming soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Melinda,
I've been able to set the timer and run into family pictures...until now! Ethan won't hold still long enough for me to get a decent timed shot! Would it be too much to ask for you to do our family pics sometime?

Les

Desiree said...

I cannot wait to see more. They are such a darling family that I am sure you got lot's of good shots!

Melinda said...

Sure Les! Just let me know when and we'll schedule something :)