Wednesday, November 4, 2009

John on the B&W




I take John along with me when I take pictures because I'm not very sure of myself. During my class I'd always discuss things with him when I got home, so it's almost like he took the class too (except for the darkroom part). Anyways, I've always felt that he has been more skilled than me and he's great at being weird and jumping around in the background to get kids laughing. If you watch John's face in church, he's often cross-eyed or sticking his tongue out to entertain babies and toddlers. I wonder what the speakers thing when they see him like that. These are all John's handy work.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kari said...

Your blog has some amazing photos! You are so talented and definitely have an eye for it. Kiley was telling me how pleased she was with the pics, so I'm glad I got to see some!!