Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bright Star


I want to see this movie. I haven't read much about it, but I watched the trailer on apple. Apple trailers is another favorite past time for evenings with John. Anyways, I like that the heroine looks more like a real person, not a wisp of a person. Although I do like Kiera Knightly, it's nice to see some variety in female leads. Also, the scenes look so gorgeous! The field of purple flowers, the apple orchards, the blossoming trees, and the ethereal insect nets. Here's to hoping it's actually as good as it is pretty.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

i have seen this preview too and it looks SO GOOD. i love the last line-about butterflies and more joy could be had in 3 days with the girl than 50 days of normal life.

Emily said...

ooh this looks great! I'll probly have to see it by myself though.

molly said...

I've been waiting for this movie for months!!! I love Jane Campion, I love Keats. Shoot, I even like Paul Schneider. Maybe this weekend.

julianne rose said...

oh my goodness - MUST SEE. i saw it 2 weeks ago when it came out here, and i just wept. it was so beautiful, the best film i've seen in a long long while.... oh sigh. i'm even thinking of raking up another $12 to see it again :) it's that good!