Friday, September 11, 2009

Once upon

So, I don't know if I'm really cut out to be a family photographer, but Jed, Tanei and their baby are so cute, who wouldn't want pictures of them? Jed, Tanei, John, and I once took a study break during finals about 4 years ago while we were attending BYU at this very park. Jed and Tanie had just started dating. We a few pictures of back then and were thinking they'd be such a cute married couple. Seems it all came true.

Nichols processed the film. I was very pleased. And yes, there's a lot of dust on here. I still need to clean all the film up. More to come.

Ilford XP2 Super 400

2 comments:

Tanei Atagi said...

I LOVE IT! Melinda, thanks so much for making us look beautiful!

Tanei Atagi said...

Melinda,

How do you add links to the side of your blog? I want to, but I can't figure it out.