Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictures from back home









A few pictures I took with the Mamiya during our trip to San Diego to visit my family. I made my mom keep those mushrooms growing in the backyard so I could watch them grow. We don't have many interesting fungi around Utah (too dry) . That' the science teacher in me. The bottom ones are from the Japanese Friendship Gardens in Balboa Park. We had our wedding reception there three years ago. They actually have a display of the whole garden in miniature at the San Diego airport right now.

I don't know if I like this Fuji film very much. Either it produces really washed out pictures, or Fuji labs does a very subpar job on developing medium format film. Maybe it's supposed to look that way?

Fuji Pro 400 H
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

they look slightly blue...but the red on the bushes looks BRIGHT. i like it. it's moody.