Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jp's birthday '09

I've been slow at getting the pictures off my point and shoot and I've realized I've missed a few fun events that have happened.

First, a birthday! We celebrated in traditional Jp fashion: dinner at the Olive Garden. Jp always orders the same favorites which are Sea Food Alfredo and Alfredo dipping sauce. She sure is easy to please.



Normal Dave.


Beetle Juiced Dave.






Jp's gifts: Coconut bar soap, Cozy gift certificate, earrings, and a heather pine colored merino wool to knit something toasty for the cold months ahead. The candles were supposed to spell celebrate, but we personalized it with "RAT B" in honor of Jp's pets from the dorm days.
(Yes, I know I am always making the same cake, but it's usually requested and enjoyed.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

holtkamp said...

barnum and bailey!

Wiwi Kalawi said...

Hottest b-day girl ever! Rowr!