Sunday, August 16, 2009

There and Back Again

Yes I am a huge Tolkien lover and have read all the prequels to the LTR series, so? We just got back from a lovely trip to see my family. Perfect mid-seventies weather, good food, my family, and the ocean made me regret coming back to the beehive state. I was able to coax the camera's lens to open by hand so it extended its usefulness. Here's a little of our trip.

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa LeSueur.

Shopping for treats in Japan town.

Making a cake for and celebrating Andre's 26th birthday.

Swimming with the sharks. Three sharks.




Tennis with the nephews Thaddy and James.


Shabu-Shabu followed by snow bubble boba for dessert.


Mmm, the meat. The meat.

We also went to the San Diego temple with my parents. That's always a special experience and a little anniversary of sorts of our marriage.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

holtkamp said...

looks like you had a great trip! what do those mushroom things taste like? i was going to buy them but i couldn't tell really what they were.