Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On this Day


Happy Bastille Day! It's also our 3rd Anniversary! We're not celebrating until Thursday because I have an assignment to work on for tomorrow. Whoever thought that a random date to a BYU soccer game and attending a Yom Kippur party would ever end up this way? I love you very much John! You are my comfort and my happiness. Go do something French today! Especially kissing.

Our wedding photos by Studio Duva - the link for the blog is my sister!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Lilly said...

I can't believe it's been 3 years since your wedding! That was the first time you ever heard John called "Bobby John", right? Clark still doesn't know who I'm talking about when I say something about "John and Melinda." Ha!

Nathan said...

Congratulations guys! It's cool to think I was there on your first date! I can't remember who I went with though... oh, yeah, I think I got stood up.