Sunday, July 5, 2009

Massey Draw









Massey Draw is a hiking trail in Jefferson County that's less than a mile from John's parents' house. We actually hiked up here the first time that I visited Denver. I tried to recreate the romantic atmosphere of our first hike and made John stop at all the spots we stopped at before. The last picture: that's a hard boiled egg I packed and John forgot about in the backpack. I've been having a thing for hard boiled eggs in the morning recently. They're packed with protein, cheap, and keep you full for a long time. You're just not supposed eat more than two a week according to my sister, the nurse. John hates hard boiled eggs. He thinks they're the grossest, stinkiest things in the world. This is why we have never dyed eggs at Easter. The nature in Denver is beautiful, especially with all the recent rain.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: