Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Terrace Reunionizing







At the end of my freshman year of college, my friends and I all decided to move into the same apartment complex called The Terrace for our sophomore year. We shared a ward with the part of the Elms. If you've ever been to Provo, I'm sure you've seen The Terrace. It's the really ugly structure next to the Amanda Knight building on University Avenue. Those were good times. To celebrate some of us being back in Utah for the summer, we decided to have a little reunion at the Pie in Salt Lake. I got to see my friend Stacey again! Previously I hadn't seen her since before I left on my mission. Good times, good times.

MIA: Angie, Tara, JP, did I forget anyone?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

holtkamp said...

wow i didn't realize my g's were showing so much ha, ha!