Monday, June 22, 2009

Studying two weeks ago





I think the rabbit gets bored when I study for long periods of time. I get bored too. The test went alright. I'm mostly just glad that it's over. The results will come in a month. Dorky moment: I got excited wearing a backpack and walking up the steps to the Heber J. Grant testing center. I haven't done that in awhile.

John took the one remaining point and shoot to Colorado and I'm left with my film cameras. In other words, pictures of JP and Brian's wedding coming soon! I really need/want a scanner.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jethro said...

I am sure you did great on the test. I got my level 2 license this last week. Yippee!

Melinda said...

That's awesome Jethro! Congrats! Matt and I need to have a going away lunch or dinner for you. Someone told me the teacher who is taking your spot is another Shaker. That's going to be craziness! :)