Sunday, May 10, 2009

What do you do when there are no mother's in town for mother's day? We go hunt peacocks.

After making our calls to our mothers and eating dinner we were at a loss as to what to do. I told John he owed me a mother's day favor (I'm not a mother yet, but hey, why not start with good traditions) and I wanted a drive out to the country parts of our community. So drive we did and went back to this funny little junkyard that houses a flock of peacocks. I'm kind of scared of peacocks after my dad told me a horror story of how a peacock jumped up on a man's back and began to rake his flesh with it's talons. I tried not to turn my back on them for even a second.





The horse was nice. It didn't have claws.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

holtkamp said...

ooh i would love to go peacock hunting. i want to go up to la caille and see their animals....