Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I've Been Doing Lately



Grading, grading, grading. The end of 3rd quarter is next week = lots of late work kids turn in at the last minute. Being gone a week also means that papers have piled up in my absence. But, take a look at this comic two of my students made for our unit on natural selection. It makes me laugh every time I read it because the English is slightly incomprehensible, like a Japanese subway poster. haha! You may have to click on the pictures for an enlarged version to be able to read it.

I did ask permission of my students before I displayed their work. They were very pleased with my request.

2 comments:

holtkamp said...

ha, ha those are pretty good even though parts of it barely made sense :) i always think of roly-polys and growing beetles in oatmeal when i think of your classroom.

Emily said...

LOL I didn't really get the captions but the pictures are funny.