Monday, March 2, 2009

We had a date in Salt Lake



Lovely garnet colored water glasses.

Fun color groupings.
Since I had a day off on Friday and got all the cleaning and laundry done, we took all of Saturday off to have fun and relax. First we went the Beehive Tea Room. John hates tea so we shared a cup of creamy hot chocolate. Note for Kristen: they have petite fours! We loved the atmosphere there and I started saving ideas in my mind for our future library. While we waited for our food I read an interesting book on the history of the buildings in Salt Lake. Did you know that the land upon which Abravenal Hall (home to Utah's symphony) stands used to be Wilford Woodruff's house? I was kind of fascinated by learning so much history about I places I've seen, but always thought were slightly uninteresting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: