Sunday, March 22, 2009

Two great things that happen when it's the month of your birthday!

1. Free meal coupon at Tucanos! I redeemed mine last night with John and can I say I'm the worst person to bring to those Brazilian grills because I never feel like I eat my money's worth. I do love the grilled pineapple and always eat a lot of that. Good thing it was free.

2. Discount from Anthropologie! Yes, maybe I'm a little obsessed with this store. If you sign up for their customer card (it's also free) they send you a 15% off entire purchase coupon in this little linen envelope with buttons sewn on it. All this from a store that NEVER has discount days or deals. Yes!

So fun!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

holtkamp said...

ooh thanks for the tip. i got that customer card a long time ago but haven't turned part of it in. but i should to get that discount!

Emily said...

Cool! I've never been to Tucano's and feel like I might be missing something. . . . You can also get a free meal at Noodles if you sign up on their website. I think it's good for two weeks around your birthday. I couldn't use mine b/c there aren't any here.

Emily*Scott*Logan said...

Two of my favorite places!! I love Tucano's and we have used birthday coupons there too. They are the best!

Anne said...

Happy birthday! I haven't been to Tucano's in ages- we went once when I was pregnant with Will but I always feel like it's not worth the money if you aren't a hungry football player! :) I agree, though, that pineapple is amazing!