Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wish Listing for now

When it's cold outside and spring seems far distant, I enjoy using the wish list feature on anthro's website to catalog ideas. It somehow satiates my shopping desire, and when the appropriate season arrives I actually end up spending less. Maybe it's because I realize that I don't really need or like the the item anymore or maybe it helps me look for it somewhere else that's cheaper. I still usually get a couple, but the funny thing is that by real spring a lot of the items are on sale. Here are some ideas:

I like the first shirt and the skirt together. John dislikes the stripe shirt. I can picture Amelie wearing the last one. Snow, will you please melt? We need some star sprinkles here!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i do the same thing. :)