Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Life is Patterning the Weather

Not much going on lately, or I should say not much fun going on lately. This week I have parent-teacher conferences for two nights in a row (here they're called Student Led Conference). That means that the past week has been dedicated to preparing for these nights and that I will be dead tired all week. Good things are happening too though. We're thinking of going to New York in the spring to visit John's brother Carl and I think I've discovered some renewed enthusiasm for my Enrichment calling. So here's what we've been up to lately:

Me:
1. Grading
2. Filling out student/teacher assessment sheets for 200 kids
3. Planning enrichment activities
4. Not exercising
5. Reading one of John's books, Elantris (not bad)

John:
1. Programming
2. Exercising
3. Playing "a game where you kill Satan"

We did purchase those books and I'm so excited to see them arrive on our doorstep!

No comments: