Tuesday, January 13, 2009

That'll do

I've never been a fan of chocolates. I prefer to eat chocolate in baked goods but if I get a box of just plain chocolates they usually end up in the trash after a nibble on one or two. I know it's far away, but I was thinking these petit fours from Williams-Sonoma would be a perfect alternative to the traditional box of chocolates for Valentines. I gave John a little hint this morning. I can just picture Marie Antoinette daintily munching on these as she lounges on a pink velvet chaise. I loved that movie by the way.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Those look heavenly! I hope you get a big box of them.

Anne said...

I totally agree about those chocolates and Marie Antoinette- they're adorable and I loved the movie too!

Kris said...

I LOVE petit fours. My moms gets me a box from the Wisconsin Cheeseman every Christmas ever since I can remember. And I don't share. (I did this year, I've found Greg is a fellow lover of them so he and I ate the box in secret - I'm passing the tradition of buying a box every year on to him!)