Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Ms. LeSueur, Come here!"


That's all I hear all day when we work on computers. It kind of starts driving me crazy by 7th period. I was surprised when I came to Utah at how many kids didn't know how to do simple computer functions like cut and paste or send an email. I've spent the last hour writing directions complete with screen shots on how to save a power point to a flash drive. I did smile though when one of my students explained to the class that Blue Ray DVD is thinking of moving over to flash drives. We then had a very short discussion on Clear Play DVD players working with flash drives. I think they all want to watch those R-rated movies that they're not allowed to, little rebels. It's funny what catches the eyes of my kids.

*Star Wars USB flash drive from Urban Outfitters.

No comments: