Thursday, January 29, 2009

Miss the Sis.

When we were young, me and my little sis used to play a drawing game. We'd sit opposite each other on the old orange couch with paper and pencil and take turns shouting out different things to draw. "A unicorn, an ice cream with a face on it, a bunny." When our page was filled up we'd switch and compare how we'd interpreted each item. I miss those days. I say little sister, but we're only about 2 years apart. I don't have anyone to play my drawing game with me now. Shel, want to move to Utah?

6 comments:

Branden said...

i want to see pictures from your sister's wedding. it looks lovely.

and that's funny, because i play the same game with my little korean students. it's good practice for english vocabulary. and fun for me.
:)

Branden said...

wow. i'm branden again. sorry. i'm not really branden.

holtkamp said...

you know the last time i saw michelle was right after my mission in the airport...4 years ago i think! let's all move to san diego!

Jody said...

I love this picture of you two. I so know how you feel about your sister. I miss Karen. . .

Emily*Scott*Logan said...

Is that a picture of you and your sister? Wow, it's so good. I love the umbrella in it too.

Melinda said...

Thanks Emily! Yes, the picture is from my sister's wedding last June. We had the same photographers for both of our weddings and loved them!