Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Shower

Driving down to Provo, sunny day, listening to my old Dance Hall Crashers CD. It was lovely!Today I co-hosted my first baby shower ever! For some reason, the opportunity to do this before now has never arisen. The celebration was for my old roommate Tanei, who married our friend Jed. It's so fun when you know two people that you think are cool and then they marry each other. My friend Adriana held the shower at her apartment. She was so great to plan with. Here are some pictures from the day:






John helped me out a lot. He filled the tarts, cut out the little flags for the banner, and packed all the breakable glass in the car for the ride south.

P.S. Thanks Kristen for the Luscious Lemon Tart recipe. They were a hit!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kris said...

Your shower looks so fun - glad the tarts worked out!

Kerstin said...

Looks like one awesome shower! :)

Heidi said...

Looks like it turned out great - do you guys want to come and play games tonight for FHE again?

Emily said...

That looks like one of the nicest baby showers ever! May I get your lemon tart recipe, please?