Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just in Case

You know how I wanted to glue a GPS device to the back of an iPod? Well, I guess I don't have to be so ghetto. Genius John found a software that will "phone home" every time it's plugged into a computer (http://www.gadgettrak.com/). It does cost $20 but $20 is better than the $150 it costs to buy a new one. When the evil thief, plugs in your iPod to their computer, BANG! It notifies the company, who notifies you! Call the police and they'll arrest the good for nothings or something like that. This can satisfy the vigilante in all of us. When I get upset about people stealing, I try to convince myself that it was a homeless child who was starving so I don't get angry.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Haha, that's awesome (the program and the homeless child! Maybe he looked like Aladdin in the beginning of the movie...)

I love the new purses- at least there's one good part to this whole thing!