Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Jumped On


I vowed I never would, but finally did buy one of those Scentsy warmers. A coworker was hosting a party for them at her house. I got a coconut lemongrass scent because it reminded me of Thai sticky rice with mango dessert and a nutmeg and orange zest scent because it smells like there's a pot of wassil simmering on the stove top. Yum! John says he likes the way it smells which is good since he's kind of picky about scents. When we were dating I asked him if he liked the lotion I used. He then proceeded to tell me that something I wore (probably sunscreen) smelled like fish! Needless to say I never used it again. I just hope all the Scentsy stuff doesn't irritate the bunny's nose. I think she prefers the aroma of alphalpha hay and cheerios.

3 comments:

Kris said...

I hate to tell you this but Wal-Mart has a cute and super cheap Scentsy knock-off. Just so you know if you need cheap refills! I HATE those parties. I really do.

holtkamp said...

oh mel, first the vampire books, now the candles.....what's next?! ha, ha

Melinda said...

I know, I'm slowly turning very suburban Utah! I kind of have a hard time with all those selling parties. I always feel so pressured and guilty that I end up buying something that I don't need. It's terrible. No one should ever invite me to those.

Jen, you would totally like the books. Just try 2 chapters of Twilight. "Will you read the first two chapters of Twilight? I know that if you do that great blessings will come into your life."