Thursday, November 13, 2008

Got it back!

No, not my groove. Yesterday I finally got the last thing I needed to replace from my stolen wallet. That does not count the gift cards and cash that were in there :( but I did get my new license or at least a paper version of it. The DMV here is very large, clean, and efficient. There is lots of seating and it's spaced out nicely so you don't have to be love handle-t0- love handle with the mom, grandpa, or teenager next to you. The DMV's in San Diego and Orem were very small and there was always a huge line resulting in hour long waits. I brought a book just in case. John takes a book everywhere whether he suspects he'll be waiting long or not. While I was waiting there was a little girl running around in clacky fake plastic heels and a cinderella outfit. It was amusing. My picture didn't turn out half bad either! Now I just need to decide on a purse to put it in . . .

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah! PS you don't have to get your groove back b/c you never lost it!