Thursday, October 23, 2008

Warts!

Poor John has warts! We thought they were calluses until they started getting big and spreading. John went to the doctor yesterday and our theory was confirmed: plantar warts. Yuck! I guess it's kind of cool though. Just in time for Halloween! Anyone looking for some authentic warts for their witch costume?
We are very unsure of our new doctor because he always seems very unsure of himself. Scary. This is John after he had his warts frozen. So sad! He couldn't walk for a day and had a hard time sleeping for at night. Can one be immune to warts? I read somewhere that some people have immunity because warts are a virus. I hope so because I already had one when I was young on my toe. They had to laser it out and when they did they accidentally zapped the unanesthetized toe.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: