Sunday, August 31, 2008

A lot of nothing

Since school started I haven't had super interesting things to blog about. It's all been a lot of running around. The past two weeks my schedule has been something like this: teach all day, stay late at work, come home to cook (or not . . .), run out the door again to go to either a meeting or buy supplies for my classroom before the stores close, come home, shower, sleep, and wake up at 5:45 to do the whole thing over again. I've gotten into a habit of showering at night this week in case I sleep in. I also started it thinking I'd be running in the evenings, but I was wrong there, no time or energy for that. A few days this week I've actually been home for an hour or two! During this time and the last two Fridays and Saturdays I've developed an unhealthy obsession watching a show that premiered the year I graduated from high school. Ever heard of Roswell? It's a super cheesy WB show that's about a teenage girl who falls in love with an alien. It's like alien Twilight. It stars Shiri Appleby, who I think is super cute, and some unknown guy. Catherine Heigel was even on it in her pre-Grey's Anatomy fame. It also has a great opening track with Dido music. On Saturday morning I was so wasted from the week that I slept in late and sat in front of the tube until I finished 3-4 episodes. John started to get worried and suggested we at least switch it up a bit with some Project Runway. By the way, I've made it to season 3. in 2 weeks. They only made 3 seasons. Sad, yes very sad. I now have a self imposed limit of one episode per day, any day.

No comments: