Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just A Reminder . . .

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, Friday 7am! Yes I know many people think Nordstrom's is kind of snotty, but this is the only sale I know of which marks down their new fall merchandise and then marks it up to normal price afterwards So, if you want that cute winter coat or glossy pair of mary janes, buy them Now not later and be happy knowing you saved 20%. The reason I speak so readily for this department store is because I worked in their stock rooms between college semesters. First in lingerie and then B.P, so I saw all the prices before and after. Yes, I know, not very glamorous. Would you believe people return used underwear? And no, they burn those items, they don't resell them.

4 comments:

Kris said...

I love the Anniversary Sale! (I love Nordstrom too!) I used to work in lingerie for ZCMI when it was here and I saw some yuck things - it was not pretty. Eww.

Melinda said...

Ha!ha! I know! That's funny that you worked in Lingerie too! My mom used to think that it was kind of a scandalous job, but the employee discount was great!

Amanda said...

i always knew you were scandalous melinda!! haha. and thank you for the movie reviews...it's always nice to have someone we know and trust finding wonderful movies for us to see...and are artsy too.

Anne said...

I love Nordstrom too! We had some awesome neighbors give us a beautiful, soft baby blanket from there too. :)

I went to the sale and wanted a hand bag SO bad (but I'm a diaper bag kind of girl now!). They had some nice shoes and I'm with you, it's awesome to see them cheaper now and get them for a steal!