Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Bastille Day! (It's Our Anniversary!)

This July 14th was Bastille Day and our 2nd Anniversary. Our last name being French, it's quite fitting. Last year we did a KILLER 6 hour hike so we decided to take it easier this year. We headed up to Park City for a stroll around main street and a decadent dinner at the Italian Restaurant Grappa.

Upon arriving in Park City we found it really was Bastille Day, in the form of 200 + teenage softball girls . . .

John let me try on some outfits at the boutiques. This reminded me of a teacher.

Petite Blueberry Pie. SOOO good!

John's Creme Brulee with macaroons. I didn't try it because I was way into my petite pie! He said it was very good.


4 comments:

Jody said...

Congratulations!

But man, six hour hike last year?
Wow, I don't think my poor heart or legs could endure such excru. . err I mean enjoyable experience.

I'm glad this year's anniversary was less arduous. That creme brulee looks way too yummy. I can't even remember the last time I'd had creme brulee. . :(

Anne said...

It looks like tons of fun!

I'm jealous of your Bastille Day anniversary... we had a little French party and Ben made fun of me the whole time. LOL.

Melinda said...

OOO! A French Party sounds fun Anne! I bet you made some yummy French food! I've been enjoying your food blog. It makes me want to be more daring when I bake and also makes me want to update my kitchen with some new things!

Kris said...

Happy Anniversary! I went to Grappa once back in my dating days, the food was so pretty I didn't want to eat it! Looks like you had an enjoyable time!